Thursday, April 16, 2009

Earth Day Fest This Weekend


I've been so busy, but that's really no excuse for abandoning my blog. I have taken on a new endeavor, outside of my jewelry making, but I will save that for another time.

I am heading out to Sunrise, Florida tomorrow. I am taking part in their Arts and Crafts section of their First Annual Earth Day Celebration.
It's a one day event, but about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me, so I am heading up there tomorrow afternoon. Staying at a really nice Hyatt nearby so I can relax and have a mini-vacation before spending all day Saturday working hard. But I am looking forward to it. At left is a photo of one of my new pieces. It's a lariat style necklace with sterling silver, resin and glass lampwork beads. This is one of my favorite pieces and I have different variations of it that will be for sale this weekend. Hope they sell!

5 comments:

ChezChani said...

Oh those should fly out the door! Wonderful

Joan Piwowar said...

Ya think? Gosh, I hope so! I just love this style myself and hope more people feel the same.
But in this economy-who knows? These aren't cheap!
Joani

MaricrisG said...

We're in the same boat. My creative life has taken over my blogging life so I hear ya! I'm trying to take some time off and do a little blogging which is why I'm here today! :) Best of luck on your craft shows!

Kat said...

Great post! Good luck!

Kat said...

Beautiful!

Hey – since you’re a follower, I thought you’d like to enter my giveaway!
Tomorrow is the last day, so enter now!

Happy blogging, friend!

Kat
The Musical Kitten